09/01/2017

New Year New Glasses

EN: Hello everyone. First of all Happy New Year (I know it's late) and I hope you all had a happy holiday season.
One of this things that I hope for 2017 is to buy some new pair of glasses. I bought my current ones back in 2013 and since then I never changed the lenses or the frames so definitely is time for a overdue change. 
So these are some of the frames that I am interested in.
Ombré


See Through




Marble

Tortoise



Thick Frames


P.S.: I would like to give a big thank you to my boyfriend that helped me to figured out how to use (embed) the pictures from Pinterest on my Blog again. They make it so complicated these days.

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
 I do not own the Copyrights of theses pictures. There were found via Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...