01/07/2016

London Summer

London Summer


EN: First of all how crazy that we are already in July?!?! And then for those of us that live in London what kinda of a Summer is this? As I sit here writing this post it has rained already three times and in between a bit of sunshine, geez talk about a bipolar weather.
And as stupid as it sounds it makes my life harder in order to decide what to dress. You see rain you think okay I will wear my Parka/Trench coat but it's not cold so I will wear a lighter jacket but it's not long enough to protect a bit of my legs from the rain ssoooo the solution is a Duster/Lightweight Trench/Lightweight Parka (it's brand names it something different). It's a long coat but still very light. Yesterday I ordered my online and I hope it fits me nicely.

PT: Em primeiro lugar nem dá para acreditar que já estamos em Julho! E para aqueles que vivem em Londres que nem eu mas que raio de Verão é este? Então eu estou aqui a escrever este post já choveu três vezes e entre chuvaradas o sol resolve dar uma Olá, nooossa nunca vi tempo mais bipolar.
Pode parecer estúpido mas isto dificulta-me a vida quando tenho que decidir o que vestir. Ora se estiver a chover eu penso vou usar uma Parka mas não está frio então vou usar uma casaco mais leve mas esse não é longo o suficiente para proteger as minhas pernas da chuva entãoooooo a solução é um Duster/um Trench leve/uma Parka leve (cada marca dá um nome diferente a este estilo de casaco). É basicamente um casaco longo mas feito em geral com um material leve.
Ontem encomendei um online espero que me sirva como deve ser.

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The Collage was made via Polyvore website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...