15/04/2016

Musical Friday #141

 EN: In just 3 days I will be turning 30 years old.... long story short.... I'm not ready. Nope...

twenty one pilots - Stressed Out - This is song or in this case the video is almost one year old but only a few weeks I discovered the song and the band.



Rihanna - Kiss It Better

Nick Jonas - Close feat. Tove Lo

Iggy Azalea - Team

ZAYN -BeFoUr

Tinie Tempah - Girls like feat. Zara Larsson


YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...