16/03/2016

Sephora Lip Products

Sephora Lips 
EN: Last Summer I saw some girls on Youtube raving about these Sephora Lip products, so when I went on holidays to Portugal last year, as soon as I land it in Lisbon, on my way to my parents place I passed by the Sephora shop in the Vasco da Gama shopping mall.
In general I always gravitate to to reds and wine red, plummy colours because I think that's is what suits me best, I have yet to find a good pinky or nude colour that suits me.


Sephora Lips
EN: So the ones that I picked where (by order), Oil Infusion - Color & Care - in 05 Cherry Cocktail; Cream Lip Stain in 01 Always Red and Rouge Infusion Lip Stain in 11 Ruby Extract.
Now when in comes to the formulas the Oil Infusion is basically a (expensive -_-) lipgloss for me, hydrating but not necessarily long lasting but it leaves a very sheer tint on the lips as time goes by.
The Cream Lip Stain is my favourite when it comes to the formula, is very pigmented, goes on very nice on the lips, it can be long lasting depending what you eat (do not recommend big fat burgers), it can be a bit drying on the lips just make sure you either scrub/exfoliate your lips or apply a lip balm first and the best part is that it dries matte.
And last the Rouge Infusion Lip Stain, I would say is in between a lipgloss and a liquid lipstick. It's more pigmented than a lipgloss but less than a liquid lipstick. I love this colour but I wish it was more like the Cream Lip Stain, it doesn't go fully matte and as time goes by the colour ends up looking patchy, some areas has more colours than others.... not nice stain.

Sephora Lips
EN: Have you ever tried these Sephora lip products? I can't wait to go back to Portugal to able to buy more of the Cream Lip Stain.
 
YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

3 comments:

  1. Fiquei curiosa com essas cores ;)

    http://missweetie.blogspot.pt/2016/03/como-lavo-o-meu-cabelo-encaracolado_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que cores bonitas , adorei :)

    Não conhecia o teu cantinho , já te estou a seguir
    Visita também o meu :)

    www.fashioncannibal.blogspot.pt

    beijinhoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...