02/10/2015

Musical Friday #139

Well hello October!
Bloody hell I seriously can not believe that we are already in October, another two months and it's Christmas.
I haven't done a Musical Friday post in a long time (at least a year) and to be honest these days I find it harder to find music that I reeeeeealllyyy like. I guess I'm getting old and my music taste has wide as it is, it is set. There are new artist all the time but a lot of them are too young for me and I can't relate with the lyrics, too juvenile, too happy so on. 
Do you guys know any cool musicians at the moment?
 
Ellie Goulding - On My Mind


Jess Glynne - Don't Be So Hard On Yourself


Disclosure - Omen feat. Sam Smith

Ciara - Dance Like We Are Making Love


Calvin Harris & Disciples - How Deep Is Your Love



Hailee Steinfield - I Love Myself

The Weeknd - Can't Feel My Face


YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...