23/10/2015

Cleaning your Brushes with Soap & Glory Massage Glove

Soap & Glory Glove
One task that I never look forwards to do is to clean my makeup brushes. Having a lot of them might help you with not having to wash the same ones over and over very frequently but once you have a lot of them it also means you are going to spend more time cleaning them.
The other day I found this Soap & Glory Massage Glove and it immediately reminded me of another glove that Sigma released a couple of years ago in order to help wash makeup brushes, the only "problem" with the Sigma glove was the price. Yes it was (and it is) a good idea and it actually helps the task but some people didn't like the fact that it costs a bit for what it actually is, a rubber glove. 
So if you feel that the Sigma glove is a bit too expensive you might want to try then the Soap & Glory one that makes a great dupe for just £8.50 at Boots, which is more or less the same but also another purpose or in this case the real purpose of the Soap & Glory glove is to help you massage your muscles if you have any tightness and also if you have cellulite problems.

Soap & Glory Glove

Soap & Glory Glove

Soap & Glory Glove
What do you guys think about this idea? Although my wish is to one day be able to afford a Lilumia machine to wash my brushes. If you haven't heard about it yet I seriously suggest you to google about it.

YOUTUBE ♥ INSTAGRAM ♥ TWITTER ♥ BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK ♥ TUMBLR ♥ G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I really like the way you express complex topics in lucid way. It really helps me understand it much better way. cleaning massage glove

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...