22/09/2015

E.L.F. Cosmetics Purchase #2 & Review

DSCF5345_2
EN: This was the second time I bought from E.L.F. Cosmetics online, I bought the products about a year and half ago but apparently I never blogged about them, so now not only I can show you the products I can also do a small review of each of them.
Starting of with two new brushes. One is a Kabuki Face Brush, I didn't have any because I left my ones in Portugal for my mother and I needed a new one, I really like this brushes specially to apply my mineral loose powder. The Other brush is a Blush Brush but I actually prefer to use it as Contour Brush and it does a great job. I have washed these brushes plenty of time and they are still in good conditions, they haven't shed or release ink.
DSCF5371
3
Then we have two Jumbo Eyeshadow Sticks one in the colour "Feeling Lucky", which is a nice dark chocolaty brown and the other in "Turkish Coffee" is a medium brown with some golden shimmer. They are both creamy and easy to blend, I either used them by themselves or under eyeshadows.
1
2
At last but not least is two products that I didn't like. First the Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in the colour "Movie Star", at the time there was a lot of hype with the Jumbo Chubby sticks from Clinique and Revlon and I wanted to try a cheaper version, something easy to apply but the pigmentation is super sheer and it doesn't last at aaalllll on your lips and once it starts fading is just looks awful on my lips.
The other product is a Eye Primer (stick) & Liner Sealer, tell me... what's the purpose of having a eyeshadow primer (that normally is to help the eyeshadow last longer and not crease) that creases in a few seconds after you applied it? Horrible just horrible. And then the other side to be honest I never used it, for me is just pointless.
4
5
Have you ever tried any of these products from E.L.F.?

2 comments:

  1. ive never tried elf but i need some new brushes so would be very tempted! great review :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Vicki, thank you so much for your visit.
      Based on the E.L.F. brushes that I have, they are quite good and do the job.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...