06/06/2014

Musical Friday #138


EN: Hello Hello! And Hello June!
I'm back with another Musical Friday. I admit that lately I haven't been paying too much attention to what's new or not, I've been stuck listing to my oldies and getting a bit nostalgic. But let's get updated shall we?
Summer is just around the corner (maybe not for the U.K., although today is actually quite sunny and warm), to you have a Summer Hit song selected already? That song that will make you remember a certain time or party?
On yeah and by the way are you ready for the World Cup in Brazil? Who do you think is going to win this year?

Shakira - La La La (Brazil 2014) feat. Carlinhos Brown - New



Pitbull feat Jennifer Lopez and Claudia Leite - We are one (Ole Ola) New



Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake - Love Never Felt So Good - New

The Saturdays - Not Giving Up

Rita Ora - I Will Never Let You Down

Kiesza - Hideaway


Ariana Grande - Problem feat. Iggy Azalea - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...