20/02/2014

New Blog Banner

New logo 2014

EN: You may or may not have noticed but I changed my Blog Banner... again... XD. As usual I was bored one day/night and decided to change it.
What do you guys think about it? I might have to do it again and make it bit smaller. Now if anybody could point me to a website that makes those little social network icons-links (Twitter, Facebook, etc...) that would be aawweesssoommee!

 PT: Talvez já tenham notado ou não mas eu mudei o Banner do meu Blog... outra vez... XD. Como sempre não tinha mais nada que fazer, estava aborrecida e decidi mudar.
O que acham? Eu talvez tenha de voltar a fazer mas um pouco mais pequeno. Agora se alguem souber daqueles websites que deem para fazer aqueles pequenos ícones-links para redes sociais (Twitter., Facebook, etc...) isso seria oooooooooptimo!

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
The Banner was created by Me/Karen U.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...