26/12/2013

Haul | Shopping and Gifts from Portugal


EN: Hello Bananas! How was your Christmas? 
The following is in Portuguese for a change but it's basically some things that I collected from the month of April up until September while I was in Portugal.

PT: Olá Bananas! Como foi o vosso Natal?
O video de hoje para variar é em português, é sobre algumas compras e prendas que fui juntando desde o mês de Abril até Setembro enquanto estava ainda em Portugal.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
This picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

  1. Comprinhas nessa epoca do ano são uma delicia e melhor ainda são os presentinhos, hehe, adorei o video, beijos linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigado Déborah. Espero conseguir gravar mais vídeos em breve.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...