18/08/2013

Musical Sunday #114


EN: Hello Bananas! Long time no see... I know.
If you read my last post I did mentioned that I was going away for a few days but it actually ended up being a full week. 
During this week I went to a public swimming pool in Santarém it was greeaaaaatt. For a week day it was pretty full, I can only imagine how full it is during the weekend uuuffff.
I returned home yesterday but I had no time to make a post. So now I have to start preparing my journey to London. Buy the ticket, star putting my stuff in my suitcase and see if everything fits and does not exceeds the 23KG mark, a few errands here and there and then it starts the Goodbyes all over again, more of a "see you soon" than "goodbye forever" because I will still come to Portugal for vacation and what not.

Calvin Harris - Thinking About You feat. Ayah Marar

Tasty - MAMAMA - New


Wretch 32 feat. Shakka - Blackout


Avicii - Wake Me Up

Naughty Boy - LA LA LA feat. Sam Smith

Tinie Tempah feat. 2 Chainz - Trampoline - Tinie is finally BACK with a new single. Now the song with time has grown on me but the official video aaaaahhhhh not quite. Honestly I prefer the "Lyric Version" of the video.


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new music - I am always looking for new songs!!! <3

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...