18/07/2013

D.I.Y. #5 - Bracelets Videos


EN: Hello Bananas.
I have a Board on Pinterest dedicated to D.I.Y. stuff but since I'm "not able" to share the pictures - for reasons that I've already explained on my previous post - I will share with you some videos (you can also pin videos to Pinterest).
A few months ago I went to a Chinese shop and bought some things in order to make a bracelet but once I got home and started "making" the bracelet one of the pieces did not fit in another piece so that "project" is pendent for now.
In the mean time I discovered other Chinese shops that sell D.I.Y. stuff so I will make other things in a near future. And perhaps also do a video about it?!?!? Would you like that?

Spiked Chevron Bracelets


Giles & Brother Hexnut Bracelet Inspired 

Beaded Charm Bracelets

Cobra Braid Bracelet

Beaded Stackable Bracelets 

Washer Bracelet

Wrap Bracelets
YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...