05/05/2013

Outfit #12 - Festival Season

Outfit #12 - Festival Season

Miss Selfridge / Glamorous denim short shorts, $23 / Topshop studded shoes / Zara mini handbag / Casio silver watch, $32 / ASOS , $12 / Silver bangle, $7.76 / Meadowlark onyx ring, $355 / Barry M , $4.36 / Models Own orange nail polish, $7.78 / Racerback top

EN: Hello Bananas! We are in May and you know what that means... Festival Season has started!
Now I haven't been to a concert (like a big proper one) in freaking ages. Living where I live is a big disadvantage so I can't go as much as I wished and I always end up not having money when it's time for Festivals :/.
Anyways today's outfit is what I would where if I would go to a open spaced concert. Let's be realistic, in a concert you can end up staying up for hours, so I need flat shoes, here in Portugal during Summer time it is hot has hell and I will bring a jacket because depending where the concert is at, the nights sometimes - soooometimmeesss - can be a bit chilly.
Are you guys going to any concert/festivals this Summer?

PT: Olá Bananas! Estamos em Maio e para quem vive em Portugal sabe que a época de Festivais está mesmo ao virar da esquina.
A última vez que fui a um concerto - daqueles mesmo à séria - faz ooohhh anos. Uma das razões é por causa de onde eu vivo por isso não posso ir com muita frequência e também calha nunca ter dinheiro na altura dos Festivais :/.
De qualquer das formas o outfit de hoje é o que eu usaria num concerto ao ar livre. Sejamos realistas, num concerto uma pessoa passa horas em pé por isso preciso de sapatos rasos, aqui em Portugal vocês sabem bem como são as temperaturas no Verão e levaria um casaco porque às vezes - àààsss veeeezes - dependendo da zona, faz um briolezinho à noite.
Vocês vão a algum concerto/festival este Verão?

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the copyrights of these pictures. The Collage was made via Polyvore website.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome nail polish!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jezz.
      Yeah I love a good bright orange nail polish, specially during the Summer time.
      xoxo
      K.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Signe. I never get tired of skulls and studs/spikes :D
      xoxo
      K

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...