12/04/2013

Musical Friday #96


EN: Hello Bananas! Before you know it OOP another weekend has arrived, not that it really matters to me because all days look the same and I mean this literally. There are days that I don't even know what day of the week it is lol. 
Anyways, I'm going to try and catch up with your lovely comments and reply them and check out your Blogs. Plus I need to continue with a previous task of mine of checking out some of my ooolldd Blog posts to fix little details to make sure it fits with the Blogs current layout.
Have a good weekend.! xoxo

Kat Dahlia - Gangsta - Love this song, can't wait to hear more of her songs.


50 Cent - We Up feat. Kendrick Lamar

Nicki Minaj - High School feat. Lil Wayne - New

A$AP - Wild for the tonight feat. Skrillex

Rapsody - In the town feat. Nomsa Mazwai

Snoop Lion - No Guns Allowed feat. Drake & Cori B. - New - Oh yeah apparently Snoop Dogg now goes by Snoop Lion o_O? Another detail, there is one sound/beat on the song that reminds of another song called "Beirut" from Nantes, check it yourself..

J.Cole - Power Trip feat Miguel - New

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Tumblr.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful songs!!!
    Have a good Sunday! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...