22/04/2013

Makeup 101 | Foundation


EN: Hello Bananas! In case you don't know I'm a Youtube junkie, meaning that I watch a lot of Youtube videos. Among the hundreds (YES hundreds) of channels that I'm subscribed to, one of them belongs to Makeup Artist Lisa Eldridge.
She recently did some very interesting videos about foundations, giving us tips/advices in how to buy foundation, the best foundation for people with Combination to Oily skins and Dry skins, how to pick the right shade for you etc. So I decided to share all those videos with you and hopefully it will help some of you.
When I started to use makeup, foundation (along with blush) was the thing that I feared the most to use and use it incorrectly. I do admit and I know that I'm not alone on this one, I learned A LOT about make up thanks to Youtube videos and Blogs.
Hope you guys find the videos helpful.

PT: Olá Bananas! Caso não saibam eu sou uma viciada em vídeos do Youtube, o que quer dizer que eu vejo demasiados vídeos no Youtube. E entre centenas (SIM centenas) de canais que sigo um deles é o da Maquilhadora Profissional Lisa Eldridge.
Recentemente ela fez uns vídeos interessantes que podem ajudar muitas de vós, dando algumas dicas de como escolher a base correcta, a melhor base paras as pessoas com pele mista a oleosa e seca, como escolher o tom correcto etc. Decidi então partilhar todos esses vídeos com vocês e espero que vos ajude de alguma forma.

How to shop for the right Foundation




Choosing the right Shade of Foundation


Choosing the right Type of Foundation


Foundations for Combination to Oily Skin (plus very oily & blemished)


Foundations for Dry and Very Dry Skin


How to Apply Foundation


Quick Tips for Perfect Foundation


My Favourite Foundations


EN: For more info please visit Lisa's Youtube channel or her Blog/Website.
PT: Para mais informações visita o canal no Youtube ou o Blog/Website da Lisa.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Pinterest.

9 comments:

  1. Me encantan estos videos!!!
    Que tengas un buen día, guapa! y mi g+ para ti!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great videos, thank you.
    I'm following you on google plus followers now.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it! (;

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vou ter de ver isto tudo! Não costumo andar a espreitar os videos no youtube, mas devia :p

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazed by those foundations and their colourss
    i stay here, feel free to follow back <3

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is an amazing makeup artist!!

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenho que ir ver tambem. Adoro videos no youtube de makeup. :)
    1ra vez que venho ao teu blog. Estou a gostar muito.
    Claudia P.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...