21/02/2013

Catrice swatches : 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat

Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
EN: Hello Bananas! Today I'm going to share with you one of my latest purchases a Catrice nail polish. One day I went with my friend Akuma Kanji to our local super market called Continente and inside they have a little pharmacy called Wells, besides selling like you know medicines and what not they have a little place with some cosmetics and one of them is Catrice stuff. I initially was a only going to buy to things, one of them the Catrice Topcoat but as we were paying we noticed that there were a few nail polishes on sale and they were selling two nail polishes for the price of one basically, Akuma wanted one and I wanted one as well, so she paid for both and I paid her my half.
Anyways long story short this is was I bought, Catrice 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat, it's a  lovely dark grey/gun metal (if you prefer) colour. amaze-balls!

PT: Olá Bananas! Hoje partilharei convosco um dos últimos vernizes que comprei numa ida à Wells com a Akuma Kanji. Inikcialmente ia só para comprar duas coisas uma delas outro verniz da Catrice mas era um Topcoat, quando estavamos no balcão a pagar reparamos numa caixa com mais vernizes com desconto, basicamente leve dois pague um, a Akuma queria um e eu queria outro, logo ela comprou e eu paguei-lhe a minha metade. O que escolhi foi o Catrice 620 Captain Sparrow's Boat, é um cinzento escuro/cor de metal/pistola (se preferirem).


Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
EN: Hopefully you can see this nail polishes has some blueish sparkle / PT: Espero que consigam ver que este verniz tem alguns "brilhos" (não é glitter nem reflexos) azulados.
Catrice Captain Sparrow Boat
EN: On the left is the Topcoat that I use, also from Catrice / PT:  À esquerda está o Topcoat que eu usei, também é da Catrice.


EN: Just my opinion
- I can't tell you the real price of this nail polish since I bought it on sale, together with the fact that I don't know if you can still buy this nail polish.
- The application is great, the formula is perfect and I quite enjoy the brush, I have no problems with it.
- It will last on your nails (always depending on your basecoat and topcoat that you use and contact with water) up to 4 days intact.
- This was the first time that I ever bought a Catrice nail polish and I'm quite happy so far.

PT: Apenas a minha opinião
- Não vos sei dizer o verdadeiro preço deste verniz uma vez que foi comprado com desconto e também nem sei se ainda dá para comprar, não sei se isto fazia parte de alguma colecção limitada.
- A aplicação é óptima, a formula é perfeita e gosto do pincel, não tenho qualquer problemas.
- Este verniz poderá durar na suas unhas (dependendo da base e o topcoat que udar e do seu contacto com a água) até 4 dias intacto.
- Esta foi a primeira vez que eu comprei um verniz da Catrice e até agora estou satisfeita.

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

1 comment:

  1. nice rich metallic polish!<3 love it.
    http://www.thatseamslovely.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...