14/12/2012

Musical Friday #79



EN: Hello everyone! Not much to say other than, remember that problem that I had with the store Loja Pó de Arroz, that I order a couple of things back in August and me and other costumer did not receive our stuff? Well finally CASE CLOSED! No I didn't get my stuff but at least they payed me back, so at least that. One day I will do a better post telling all the details of my case (and other girls) if you want.
I have two videos to upload to  my Youtube channel, what do you prefer to watch first, a video about E.L.F. or The Body Shop products?
Have a good weekend!

PT: Olá a todos! Não há muito para contar apenas, lembram-se daquele meu problema com a Loja Pó de Arroz, que eu encomendei alguns artigos em Agosto e eu mais alguns clientes não recebemos as nossas coisas? Bem CASO ENCERRADO! Não, não recebi as minhas coisas mas ao menos devolveram o meu dinheiro. Se quiserem um dia faço um post mais detalhado sobre o que aconteceu.
Uma pergunta tenho de fazer um upload de dois vídeos para o meu canal do Youtube, o que preferem ver primeiro uma review dos produtos da E.L.F. ou da The Body Shop?
Bom fim de semana!

Skye - Featherlight - Do you remember a group called Morcheeba? Well she was the singer of the group but then the group broke up and she's being doing a solo career, only today I discovered that she's the one that sings "Love Show", I guess song passes on Grey's Anatomy.


Usher - Numb

Brandy - Wildest Dreams

Chris Brown - Don't Judge Me

Nicki Minaj - Freedom

The Weeknd - The Zone feat. Drake - My favourite part is when Drake sings!


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found at Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. nice videos *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vá lá que tenho tido sorte com as coisas que encomendo de lojas online...Boa selecção de músicas ;)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...