10/12/2012

D.I.Y. #3 Revamp your jewelry - TOPSHOP Ear Cuff

earcuff_3

EN: Hello everyone, today's post is a small D.I.Y. that I've done the other day.
When I was still living in London early this year I found this ear cuff earring in TOPSHOP for like half price or something and there were 3 options. All of them were gold but then the chain was either green, purple or pink so I took the green one. Passed some months forwards and that green bit started to annoy me. So the other day I grabbed it and decided to paint it all black!

PT: Olá a todos, o post de hoje é sobre um pequeno D.I.Y. que eu fiz no outro dia.
Quando ainda estava a viver em Londres no inicio deste ano eu encontrei este brinco/ear cuff na TOPSHOP por metade do preço acho eu e havia 3 opções. Todos eram de tom dourado mas depois a corrente ou era verde, roxo ou rosa, então eu escolhi a verde. Passado alguns meses e aquela parte verde começou-me a chatear. E então no outro dia peguei no brinco e decidi pintar todo de preto!


DSCF3952

EN: What you need is a piece of jewelry that you don't mind messing with it and some nail polishes of your choice. I used two black nail polishes - one from Essence and the other from 2True - and a matte finisher one from E.L.F..

PT: Simplesmente precisam de alguma bijutaria que vocês não importam-se de "estragar" e alguns vernizes à vossa escolha. Eu usei dois vernizes pretos - um da Essence e outro da 2True - e um verniz mateficante da E.L.F..

earcuff_1

EN: And this is the final result. The only down side was the chain part. Since I painted what happened after is that the chain wasn't moving/"flowing" like before, so I had to scrape a bit of the nail polish but what I might do now is dab it with a sponge with black nail polish.
I suggest you to check out AndreasChoice video she gives loads of ideas for you to revamp your old jewelry.

PT: E este foi o resultado final. A parte chata foi a parte da corrente. Como a pintei a corrente não se mexia como deve ser... tava perra :S. então tive de raspar um pouco do verniz mas sou capaz de pintar outra vez mas com uma esponja com o verniz preto.
Eu sugeriu que vejam este vídeo da AndreasChoice ela mostra algumas ideias de como darem um novo look às vocês bijutarias.



earcuff_2
So what do you guys think? / Qual é a vossa opinião?

YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN'  FACEBOOK  TUMBLR  G PLUS
These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

6 comments:

  1. I like it very nice! :) Quite a handy tip to change something old to something cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya :D. It sure is a nice idea, I might do it to other pieces of jewelry of mine :D.

      Delete
  2. I like it:)
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ideias bem fixes e em conta, gostei ;)

    http://nobresonho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...