14/11/2012

My Nail Polish Collection #2

DSCF3729_2

EN: Hello everyone! Just a quick post to share with you the second video about my nail polishes. You can see the first video [here]. I have a sort off a busy day today, I have a oral presentation tomorrow so I of course I need to be prepared for it. xoxo

PT: Olá a todos! O post de hoje, é breve só para partilhar convosco o meu segundo vídeo sobre os meus vernizes. Podem ver a primeira parte [aqui]. Hoje estou meio ocupada por tenho uma apresentação oral amanhã e então tenho de me preparar como é óbvio. xoxo


This picture was taken and belongs to Me/Karen U..

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...