09/11/2012

Musical Friday #74


Hello everyone! How was your week?
Nothing new over here other then "that moment when" the cosmetics brands Barry M and Collection (2000) followed me on Twitter ssaayyy uuwwhhhaattt? XD Crazy Bananas. Oh plus a Portuguese DJ that is living in Holland but that was on Tumblr, wicked.
Is starting to get really cold - no sh*t Karen - specially at night and you know what's bad? I don't have much winter clothes with me :/. Why? Because I left most of my winter clothe in London hoping that by now I would be there already rsrsrsrs. Oh well maybe early next year I can finally go. At least I have loads of winter jackets over here so is not all terrible.
Tomorrow I will meet up with some of my friends and eat some stuff... 'cause that's what I do when I get together with my friends we eat HAHA.
xoxo

Rihanna - Diamonds - New Single - It's a instant HIT! This girl doesn't stop!



Rita Ora - Shine Ya Light - New Single - I guess the video was filmed in her hometown Pristina in Kosovo.

Taylor Swift - Begin Again - New Single - Well I'll be DAMN if that guy doesn't look aaawaaayyy like Jake Gyllenhaal at 2:11 BAM money shot!

Tulisa - Sight of You - New Single

Ciara - Sorry

Ellie Goulding - I know you Care

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found at Tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. love this! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Diamonds by Rihanna. It's amazing! xx

    - Victoria
    www.VICKITAS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...