08/11/2012

Haul | Summer Shopping


Yeah you read it right, "Summer Shopping" this post is very delayed one of the reasons why it's because the photos were all over the place. Since my Laptop died I have photos on my old home computer, my personal external drive and another drive that my cousins lent me because I just had to much stuff on my laptop. And since I can be a bit lazy at times (hey I'm human) I wasn't in the mood to search all of the photos in the endless folders that I have nevertheless here is the post here are things that I bought.
Funny enough I didn't buy ANY clothes for myself this Summer, wow Karen wow. Oh I also made a video but it's in Portuguese.

Purple ring
Purple ring from a Chine shop.

Bershka Bag
Bershka purse.

Sephora pencil
 Purple Waterproof Eye Pencil from Sephora

Skull bracelet
Blue Skulls bracelet from Bershka.

DSCF3236
A Vanilla and Coconut perfumes from Sephora.

DSCF3713
Two dark grey baskets from a super market.

Sephora Tub
Plastic tub from Sephora.

VICHY
Some face products from Vichy.

Bracelet stand
Paper Towel Stand from a Chinese shop.

yellow bracelet
Yellow bracelet from a Chinese shop.

NGS
NGS Laptop Coller from Worten.

tRIPOD
 Hama Camera Tripod from Worten.

DSCF3246
I don't even know what to call them but it's for baths from Sephora

DSCF3245
Man's perfume (free sample from Sephora).

Mag box
Box where now I put some old magazines from Babou.

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your tripod, probably my fave item from your haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a really good investment I was tired of putting my camera on a pile of books and stuff in order to make videos.
      xoxo

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...