13/07/2012

Musical Friday #59

Day 10,705 Do Not Disturb
Photo belongs to fei * BUSY!!!
Hello everyone! How was your week? Mine was pretty boring, I guess the highlight was yesterday when I met with some friends. Other than that what I can say, I´m revising the series DEXTER, the 7th season is coming THIS YEAR! WOOT WOOT! Some of you may already know this, but I loooove Dexter, it never gets boring for me, I´m simply amazed how the writers, producers who ever is responsible for this, has been able to continue the series in such a good way. Truth be told each season only had like 12 episodes, maybe that´s the secret, so it doesn´t get boring fast.
Also this week I decided to start doing, although sllooowly a clean up to my room. I´m trying to throw some stuff I don´t need. Of course I´m not as strong as another friend of mine, you can check her Blog here, every now and then she does a biiig clean up, and I guess this time around she discovered another Blog that talked about that, The Busy Woman and the Stripy Cat, just throw away anything you don´t need, you don't use. I wished it was that easy, as Black and White for me, but I always find a reason to keep stuff, which is terrible. But for some reason I only feel like cleaning late at night. I put on Dexter playing on my computer and check my stuff, separating anything that can be recyclable off course :).
Right now I´m gonna lay in bed, I´m not feeling well since this afternoon, I guess it was something I hate :S. I wanna try and get better cause have plans for tomorrow.
Have a good weekend!

2NE1 - I LOVE YOU M/V - New Single

Ellie Goulding - Hanging On feat. Tinie Tempah - New Single - Everytime I listen to Ellie or Tinie it reminds me of my time as an Erasmus student in Nottingham, ahhh good times.

Trey Songz - Heart Attack

Adam Lambert - Never Close Our Eyes - New Single

Kelly Clarkson - Dark Side

6 comments:

  1. cool songs! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweetie you have an amazing blog and a new follower with bloglovin please support me back many kisses from,
    http://littlefashionwhitelies.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great songs! thanks for sharing!
    Please support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in Los Angeles by following it on Bloglovin ;) I can follow you back if you want ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Musical Friday!!! Hooray!!!!!!!
    And I should say, I totally share your love about DEXTER!!!! Sometimes I feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack while watching it:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...