03/05/2012

E.L.F. Cosmetics purchases #1

BeFunky_VintageColors_1

BeFunky_VintageColors_2

Hello everyone! So today will finally show you what I got from E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics a couple of weeks ago.
On the days I think 14,15 & 16 of April, E.L.F. was doing a special offer if you bought things above 10 Pounds / 12 Euros and inserted a certain code before paying your stuff, you could get a free Bamboo brush, plus a possibility of winning a gift bag or something. So I actually made two separate purchases on the same day XD, so that way I got two bamboo brush with each order haha. For each order I had to pay about I think 2 Pounds something for the shipping/delivery.

BeFunky_VintageColors_3
The packages.
BeFunky_VintageColors_4
Everything was nicely packed.


DSCF1889DSCF1894
I bought 4 nail polishes. On the top left "Mango Madness" on the top right "Lilac", on the bottom left is a "Matte Finisher" which means if I apply this nail polish over a shinny nail polish, he will become matte, and on the bottom right it's "Plum".
DSCF1895DSCF1893

DSCF1900DSCF1904
On the left its a Lip Balm with SPF15 in the colour Peach, and on the right a Mineral Eyeshadow Primer.

DSCF1906
A Powder Brush, uuuhhh it's so soft and the top is flat which I found quite interesting.

DSCF1913 
A pointy Angled Eyeliner Brush. Let's see if it is really better than the normal Angled Brush ones.

DSCF1933 
A Retractable Lip Brush. This will be very useful on the nights out when I use red lipsticks, so that way doesn't get my purse dirty.

DSCF1928 
This one of the free Bamboo Brushes, it's a All-over Eyeshadow Brush.

DSCF1922
And the other one ended up being a Lip Brush, I din't really neeeeeed another one, since I order one aswell lol.

What I can say for now is, I didn't win the gift bag :( oh! Their stuff is veeerryyyy affordable! Amazingly affordable! It was the first time I ever bought anything from them. I order my stuff on a Sunday afternoon and I got them by Friday. Plus I must rave about E.L.F.'s customer care service that is GREAT! This because, somehow, I don't know what happened exactly, I made the payment for both orders, I got the confirmation on my email for both as well, but when I went on their website I could only see one of purchase info. So I sent them an email worried that something went wrong and I gave my track/order number bla bla bla and I think on the same day they replied to me, that they could see both my orders and what possibly happened is that I made one the purchases Logged Off, meaning you don't need to have an account on their website to buy something from them. So they kindly added my other order info that I couldn't see to my account details. So I'm veeerrryyy pleased with their service! :D
And now it's time to test drive the products. Which product would you like me to review first?

For more info check
E.L.F.Cosmetics' website , Facebook , Twitter or Youtube.


These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

11 comments:

  1. Compraste tanta coisa minha linda! Adorei a cor dos vernizes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great orders:) the powder brush believe it or not is amazing for liquid foundation!:)

    check out my blog; http://themake-upcounter.blogspot.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. uuuu so nice and so much stuff, mi likey, no that I read this I also want to purchase; I guess they dont deliver to CZ... but the stuff u got is really niceee; I am curious about the matte efect and tell me how the primer works :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Encontrei o teu blog pelo twitter xD Já tenho o verniz matificante e não o achei muito bom :( Podias fazer uma review sobre esse já que pode ser só a minha experiência :)
    *

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tambem fiz umas comprinhas pela elf no outro dia (portes gratuitos, ja se sabe hehe) e adoro a marca!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks nice! love the nailpolish colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hermosos colores de esmaltes!!! me gusta el blog!!!
    Pásate a visitarme y si quieres podemos ser seguidoras.
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gostei imenso das comprinhas!
    é pena escreveres só em inglês, para mim torna-se desmotivante :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosto imenso desse primer pelo preço que é é optimo :)
    http://electricvanilla.net/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...