10/04/2012

My Handbag Collection #1

BeFunky_VintageColors_1

These are my bags. Now mind you, I didn't buy all of them in one day lol. Most of the times I buy one/two bags per year but for some reason when I'm in the U.K. is when I buy more bags... damn you Primark.
Oh and these pictures were taken when I was still in Portugal, like last December or something.
Let's start the presentation!

DSCF9997_2
The blue little bag is from Claire's (2009?), and the other three from Primark (2009/10).

DSCF9998_1
The circle black one, and the white one are from Primark (2009/10)  and the dark blue is from ALDO (2010).
DSCF0020_7
Hummm this one I think is from Zara Lefties (2008/09?)
DSCF0017_6
Brown bag from Stradivarius (2009?).
DSCF0011.JPG_4
Oh this is the oldest one of the buch, a Pucca bag that the picture is imitating Matrix stuff (2004/2005?).
DSCF0004_3
This bag has no proper brand, I bought in a local shop in my hometown called Amsterdam. (2006/07?).
Picnik collage_1
This one was made by my aunt. She makes then and sell them.
Picnik collage_2
When I saw this bag was Love at first sight. Because of the skulls of course! River Island (2009/10).
DSCF0016_5
Black satchel style bag from H&M  (2011).

After this last black bag from H&M I already bought other 3 bags that you can see on a previous post of mine, "New in the Bag Department" .

So what you think about my Bags?
They are a bit different from each other, but I have a lot of them in Black, just because I find it easier to wear with some outfits. But from now I will try and buy in different colours. 

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

12 comments:

  1. wow you have lots and lots of bags.. i probably only have 3 :P
    I like it!!
    Loving your header too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya, thank you :).
      Then again my bags aren't all new, I probably buy 2 to 4 bags per year (for the last 5 years) and most of them at a cheap price. :D

      Delete
  2. Tantas malinhas eheh ;) quero ver as novas!

    xoxo F.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Oi, as outras malas já vi um post para elas antes, aqui: http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/new-in-bag-department-1.html
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Oi Cátia, as outras tao neste post: http://shinigami-u-openingmymind.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/new-in-bag-department-1.html
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Hello Karen!

    Gosh, I think it's been a while since I've stopped by your blog to send some love - so sorry! You have quite a collection of handbags hehe ... though I certainly can't talk. ;) That black and white checkered one is so lovely! It would be the perfect bag for overnight stays. :)

    Thank you so much for your sweet comment and for informing me about the ASOS feature! Haha, I didn't even know about it so it was such a nice surprise! Hehe.

    Hope you have the most splendid weekend, pretty lady!



    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Mandy, Thank you for your visit!
      And you are more than welcome for the warning!
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Awesome! You just gave me the idea to do a post like this! Thanks!

    Have a great week! =D

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...