13/04/2012

Musical Friday #46

Picnik collage_1

Hello everyone, how was your week? For me, I only worked for a 3 days XD. Monday was my day off and then on Tuesday I wasn't feeling well :S
Yesterday I had another acting class, it was my sixth, only two more to go :(. This time it was with a substitute Teacher like on our first class, our original Teacher couldn't come.
Not much happened during this week, other than a little bit of shopping, and some little changes on my look, nothing too drastic... I will reveal next week okay?
I've been 4 months in London, and I already had two different mobile phone networks. I used to have a Orange SIM card, from when I was in the U.K. for the first time, but “he” decided to DIE the day before I came to London... I was like “Are you fO real?”. So when I arrived to London, my cousin had some extra Vodafone SIM card, so she gave me phone, in the beginning it seemed cool, cause I would charge with 10 Pounds, and it seemed that it was a good deal, I had free messages to every network, and then every time I Top-Uped my mobile, I would get like a code so that I could collect a prize. The first time I chose some from Thorntons, well I picked the Thorntons option, then they would give me a specific candy treat, I couldn't pick whatever I wanted lol. To find a Thorntons shop was a pain in the ass, 'cause apparently they are running out of business or something. Anyways when I founded and I got these Toffee thingys, which you can see from the photo, they were quite good! Inside I guess it's a whole bar, and you have to smacked first so that you can break it in order to eat
After that I noticed some problems with Vodafone, as in apparently it has the crappiest network recession in the country -_-, I would be in a restaurant and have NO NETWORK! And I wasn't the only one with that problem, two of my colleagues also had no network -_-. So I decided to change to O2.... hhummm but I don't like it... or maybe I have to change the tariff, BAAAHHH so many options!
Oh well, today is Friday 13th... and I will go to a house party later on... let's see how that goes haha.

Drake - Take Care feat. Rihanna New Single - Now this video came out recently, together with another video of Drake called “HYFR”, but it has been so hard to find this video, I can't even find on Drake's official Youtube page, so don't be surprised if the video stops working – cancelled due to copyrights or something. But in any case, I love Drake and this song is no exception.
Nicki Minaj - Beez In The Trap (Explicit) ft. 2 Chainz  New Single – Huuummmm... I really need to hear Nicki's new album, 'cause so far her first two singles have been having a lot of missed feeling (in taste) from the fans.

J. Cole - Sideline StoryNew Single

Iggy Azalea - The last song – Now this single is not new, but I only found out recently. I love this girl, she is so freaking beautiful, and talented of course.

Josh Osho - Giants ft. Childish Gambino  New Single

These pictures were taken and belong to Me/Karen U..

4 comments:

  1. really nice post! wonderful videos!
    love them.
    kisses
    maren anita

    Can I invite you to my GIVEAWAY ???:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mobile phone networks in the UK can be quite notorious when it comes to tariffs and tend to change them quite a lot because of all the competition in the market. Hope its better for you with O2 now :) Have a lovely weekend sweety!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, that toffee looks so delicious! I haven't had breakfast yet but I wouldn't mind having a morning sugar hit! Haha. ;)

    Just thought I'd let you know I also gave you a little mention in my most recent post - thank you again for letting me know about the ASOS feature! You're just so sweet. :)

    Have a truly delightful weekend, Karen!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...