17/02/2012

Musical Friday #38

MeandLily


Heeellooo everyone, how your week? Tell me tell me, I wanna know!
Oooohh my Days (instead of using the word God), I have so much to update, I need to start doing my London resumes for my Blog (and also for my University Tudor lol), show you the things that I already bought while here in London >.<. Okei Okei...
This week was a pretty good one. Well except the fact that my work laptop DIED (apparently) again...., so I have to work in a really small laptop now but luckily a colleague of ours is on vacation so I'm working with his Desktop PC, aaahhh ssoo good, LIKE A BOSS! I got my desktop PC, I got the mini-laptop aswell, smoootthh. But next week he is coming back and I have no idea if my other laptop will be ready by then >.<.
Other than that on Wednesday I went to this like venue called Screen Social at The Book Club, really cool place, and we saw like independent short films, live music from a band called The Little Sequence - which I hope to see them again next week -  plus music videos.
And yesterday I went to Forever 21 - a clothes shop - in Oxford Street, and guess who I met? Lily Melrose from LLYMLRS Blog, I've been following her Blog, I think since 2010. I did walk around the shop for a while till I managed to gain some sandy BALLS and go talk with her for a little bit >.<. She was so sweet and very nice, it was a pleasure to meet her. She was there with at least other 3 Bloggers, when I met her she was with another Blogger also named Lily, very nice girl aswell, she complemented my Blue shirt - that I got at Primark - I was like >.< :3.
Just around the corner is London's Fashion Week, of course I can't go -_-, but I can walk around the venue area lol. I will try going there this weekend... if I figure out where's the venue at haha.
Lately I've been hearing a lot of rock music, more specifically 30 Seconds to Mars, over and over and ovER and OVER... geeezzz, love those guys, love their music, their videos, I really hope one day I can see them playing live.
  
Evanescence - My Heart Is Broken - New Single

You Me At Six - Bite My Tongue 

Jack White - Love Interruption - New Single - Jack former lead singer and guitarist of The White Stripes, I guess doing another solo project, kinda. 

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Dream On - New Single - Noel, the brother of Liam from Oasis, on another of his musical projects.

The Milk - Broke Up The Family

This picture belongs to Me/Karen U..

4 comments:

  1. looove the second song!!
    thanks also for your lovely comment in my blog!!
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Também acho que prefiro o Halloween mas o Carnaval também é giro :p
    Que sorteee, vives na Inglaterra.. grande sonho :)) xx
    http://goncalosubtil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful picture you two look great!!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...