16/12/2011

Musical Friday #29

Hiya everyone? Again sort of a quick post, 'cause I still have to pack my bag. I don't know how frequently I will be able to post next week. I will be staying at my aunt's house, helping her take care of her grandson, the boy is kinda sick.
But before that, tomorrow is Saturday and Akuma Kanji and I will be at a Bloggers, Youtubers and etc... lunch gathering, at the Colombo Shopping Mall. I'm very excited >.<
I will take pictures and probably film aswell, although I probably will only be able to post about after I return from my aunts house. She does have Internet, but is one of those Pens internet, and I think there is a limite on upload/downloads, so I will only use it to check my emails or maybe do a quick random post here.
So now I leave you with some music, have a nice weekend and I see you next time :)

Laidback Luke vs. Example - Natural Disaster – I looovveee this song so much >.< It just makes me dance dance dance untz untz untz :P

Taio Cruz - Hangover ft. Flo Rida New Single


Elen Levon feat. Israel Cruz  - Naughty – I like the song, just feel that the video is a bit weak, like something is missing.

 

David Guetta - Without You ft. Usher

 

LMFAO - One Day


YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...