18/10/2011

Mango's series "What Should I Wear"


Okei, you guys know the clothes brand Mango right? And if you are into Fashion Blogs you will probably know Andy Torres from Style Scrapbook, and that this year she became Mango's It Girl.
Now Mango is taking things to another level, they decided to create like these series called What Should I Wear, that is kinda like I don't know, The Hills or The City (but in this case you know that the characters are actual actors, and it's all fake).
You can see the video for 2 episodes already online down below. If you see the video directly on Mango's website, there is this “time clothing line” ... I just made that up 'cause I don't know a proper name for it. So it's a bar that appears under the video, as the episode goes one , that shows you in detail the clothes that the actors are wearing, which is all Mango's clothes.
On the second episode Andy Torres makes an appearance as a stylist.
See the video, and let me know what you think. Do you think is a smart move for Mango, finding new ways to publish their clothes, or is simply just meh.







YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 

8 comments:

  1. That remains a questions for the ages! But I like the clips. Thanks for sharing and feel free to drop by me too, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is pretty cool, thanks for sharing:)

    love,
    ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these video clips. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adoreiii seu blog
    e obrigada pela visita no meu cantinho , bjs e sucesso!!!!

    http://barbiedanipink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Thanks for sharing!

    xx Love from Norway
    http://www.fashioncircus.blogg.no

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...