19/08/2011

Musical Friday #15


Hello Everyone. Yesterday I end up not posting anything because, A: Blogger was trolling with me, meaning, when I clicked to creat a new Post, the place where you write, wouldn't stop "thinking"; and B: Then since it was very sunny and all, I HAD to go out, and enjoy my day off, is not very frequent that I have a day off with Sun.
I leave you here again, like a couple of Musics, as I try to do every Friday. Hope you like it :) Have a nice weekend, I know I will *wink* ;)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬۩۞۩▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lady Gaga - Yoü and I - New Single - One word... Frankenstina? FrankenGAGA? Get it? Get it? Because, there's a guy... and he is greating a lot of Gagazzzz, I don't know trying to make the perfect woman, ahn ahn ahn?




The Saturdays - All Fired Up - New Single - You know when You ear a new song for the first and you get HOOKED on it? This is me with this song. The Lyrics are not the most amazing thing ever, are pretty basic, like a Disco song, and the beat is also Disco like. It funny that the title is "All Fired Up" and then they have a scene with those dancers on the water o_O.


Jason Derulo - Don't Wanna Go Home


Ricky Martin - Frío ft. Wisin & Yandel


Daddy Yankee - Ven Conmigo ft. Prince Royce



YOUTUBE  TWITTER  BLOGLOVIN' 


3 comments:

  1. Nice posts, and love your photos on blog, really creative!
    Bookmarked! Maybe follow too? http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jason Derulo song! It is one of my favorites at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obrigada pela música :)

    Movimento Moda
    movmoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...