12/07/2011

Some people read the Newspaper in the morning... I read Blogs

Whenever I have a day off, or I have an afternoon shift (so I have a bit of free time in the morning), I read a couple of Blogs! Some of them are...
Style Scrapbook
Andy from Style Scrapbook - Personal, Fashion Blog
The Blonde Salad
Chiara from The Blonde Salad - Personal, Fashion Blog
Mode Junkie
Anjelica from Mode Junkie - Personal, Fashion Blog
Sketchbook Six
Joana from Sketchbook Six - Personal, Fashion Blog
My Fashion Insider
Nádia from My Fashion Insider - Personal, Fashion Blog
LX State of Fashion
Cátia from LX State of Fashion - Personal, Fashion Blog

Under the Gravity's Nails / Da'n'ails
"Akuma" from Under the Gravity's Nails/Da'n'ails - Personal and Nailpolishes
Metamorfose Ambulante
"Vanny" from Metamorfose Ambulante - Personal, Photography and Random things
Plum's book of tales and yummies
"Plami" from Plum's book of tales and yummies - Personal and Cooking Blog

On my days off (like today), I have to catch up on the house duties, vacumm, clean the bathroom and toilet, dust, wash clothes, wash my hair, paint my nails bla bla bla, so much stuff, I don't even bother to leave the house sometimes, unless I really need to, the fact that I live on the 4th without elevator is a dismotivation enough.....

DSCF7907
Nails done... Essence Colour & Go - 28 Plum Perfect

16 comments:

  1. Segues alguns dos blogues que também sigo, e sim, torna-se já uma rotina, vir diariamente ver todas as novidades ;)

    Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
    http://valterclaudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I have no idea what the guy before me said but Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is a cool movie :D and you're cool too and I love ya :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eu sou igual :)

    em relaçao a Karla do Karla's closet ela trabalha no mundo da moda não sei ao certo o que faz sei que estudou na mesma escola que a Lauren Conrad mas já trabalha no ramo há algum tempo logo n sei se terá sido isso que a fez mudar de estilo... ;)

    http://ohhyouprettythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to read blogs in my spare time sometimes too!!
    Will have to have a look at some of these when I get chance. Thanks for sharing :) xx

    http://zizziswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Também faz parte da minha rotina!

    E estou a seguir o teu :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blogs are so fun to read, and you have a great one!

    http://blog.badjoan.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks! i'm mostly with those who reads news as a first thing in the morning, but lately i'm addicted to blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. me gusta tu blog, normalmente yo leo los blogs, por las noches y aque entro a trabajar a las 7am y ya te imaginaras como estoy corriendo como una loca, jaja te sigo ahora mismo, te invito hacer lo mismo bye

    http://conestilodeysimari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i read a couple of these but havent heard of some of them - love hearing about new blogs - have to check them out xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. We follow many of the same blogs! :) Loving the colour of your nailpolish - I have a similar shade from OPI that I call my "signature" because I wear it year round and go through bottles of it! Thanks for commenting on my blog, I'm following you back now!

    xx from Montreal,

    Sarah
    http://semplicemente-sarah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is amazing, I wanna see more of you so I'll follow!
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/
    follow bck? :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Conheço alguns desses blogs, nem todos, tenho que os visitar! :) Também gosto muito de os ver sempre que posso, é quase uma rotina mesmo :)
    E gostei muito de conhecer o teu, já tens mais uma nova seguidora!! Obrigada pelo teu comentário :)
    XO /Joana

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, fiquei tão surpreendida por ver o meu ali à beira da Andy e da Chiara! :O

    :$$$

    Beijinho e espero que a tua manhã fique um bocadinho mais alegre com os meus disparatinhos! :)

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMGGG thanks for including my blog. that´s so sweet of you. i love you!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. eu também leio muitos destes blogs todas as manhãs :D

    PS: muito obrigada pelas dicas, tenho a certeza que vão dar um jeitão :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. eu também leio sempre que posso! tento ir todos os dias :)

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...