27/07/2011

100 Followers (102)

Hello everyone, first of all I would like to say welcome to the new Followers, hope you will enjoy your time here. Also I reached the 100 Followers yeeaahhh! And soon my Blog will be 4 years old :P.

Fun Facts, on one of my previous posts entitled "Some people read the Newspaper in the morning... I read Blogs" besides some of the Blogs that I follows commented on it like, Nádia from My Fashion Insider, Joana from Sketchbook Six, and Plami from Plum's book of tales and yummies .... also Anjelica from MODE JUNKIE also commented, I was like :O WOW! I never in a million years wouldn't think that she would end up here on my Blog, plus comment on it, I was really suprised.

WOW!


Okei then, now for a quick post.There is this Youtuber named Elessa aka Pursebuzz, she did a video talking about pillows, speciffically sleeping pillows. There's no reason for me to write much about it, you can see the video below, and let me know what you think, 'cause Elessa explain pretty well the purpose of the Candy Cane Pillow. Does any of you guys have this kind of pillow, the Candy Cane? Have you ever heard about it? Do you think it really works in order to reduce the wrickles on your face, well is not necessarily reducing, is more like to AVOID future wrickles. 


3 comments:

  1. TRUE!
    Também sou viciada em ler blogs e mais blogs, pena é que o tempo não chegue para tantos :bb


    Love,
    C s 1 9 9 3

    nadaparavestir1993.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats on reaching 102 readers!


    Enter to win one of three giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much sweety :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...