21/06/2011

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn


Some of you might not even know who he is, but I do and I know that Akuma Kanji as well. Ryan Dunn used to participate in the series Jackass (that belongs to MTV), and also appeared sometimes at Viva la Bam and Homewrecker. At dawn, on the 20 of June, 34 years old Ryan Dunn had a car accident, with his Porsche 911 GT3 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA. A few hours before the accident, Ryan Twitted some pictures of him hanging out and drinking with his friends that night. It is possible that alcohol might have influenced on the accident, plus the fact that apparently he was driving 180km/h, what cause the car to get out of the road and hit a tree and burst into flames. Ryan was with another person in the car, but so far it hasn't been identified. April Margera, Bam Margera’s mother, was the one that broke the news to WMMR 93.3's "Preston and Steve" radio show.


Quote from MTV.com website:
"We are devastated by the tragic loss of Ryan Dunn — a beloved member of the MTV family for more than a decade," Van Toffler, president of MTV Networks Music/Film Group, said in a statement. "He made us all laugh and had the tireless enthusiastic approach to life of your favorite middle school friend. Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with Ryan's family and friends. The Jackass brotherhood will never be the same."


All I can say is, thank you for making us laugh hard Dunn, and R.I.P. :(
When I was a teenager my Friday's nights were spent at home, watching Jackass on MTV (sometimes with my mom), and memorizing their epic quotes, aaahhh good times >.<


This is how the car looked after the accident :(
April: “I think we’re still processing it and we’re just worried about our son, you know Bam, he’s out of town and was just told and he is devastated needless to say. We all are”
Phil: “He fit in with Bam perfectly, they were best friends and they feed off of eachother”
Phil: “He is a part of our family, he told us everytime he left that were like his mum and dad”
April: “Its just really hard, he’s just a super nice guy, would do anything for you, always happy”
April: “He would always call me on mothers day…or text me”
April: “I just hope everybody is going to be alright, I hope Bam is going to be alright and I hope we’re going to be alright”


5 comments:

  1. OMG. This looks bad.
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad and unfortunate :( It's crazy to think he was tweeting prior to the accident, not knowing that those would be his last ones :(

    ~Pau
    www.lilbitsofchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. R.i.p Ryan Dunn :S
    Thank you for you visit :)

    http://fashion_teenagers.blogs.sapo.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Jackass é daquelas coisas que evito a todo o custo, por isso não estou realmente a reconhecer. Só posso dizer que é realmente triste o que aconteceu.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...