17/06/2011

Musical Friday #6

Lady Gaga - The Edge of Glory -New Single - nnnnnnnnnn nah.... sorry Gaga. I love you, but like we say in Portuguese, "este video deixa muito a desejar".



Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)- New Single - Now this was a fun video! You might notice that Rebbecca Balck is in it aswell :D (It's Friday Friday gotta down on Friday!). My favourite part is at 3:40, Katy's body looks like a Barbie doll :p


Kery Hilson - Lose Control feat. Nelly 


T-Pain feat Chris Brown - Best Love Song - Wait...... is that Miley Cirus? o_O



Robyn - Call your Girlfriend - New Single - Yeeaahhh look at her, going all Tectonic style at 2:30 BOOYAH!



7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...