21/05/2011

Copies of The Cambridge Satchel Company bag

Yesterday as I was searching for some sabrinas (a.k.a. ballerinas shoes), I passed at New Yorker and noticed that they have like a smaller cheaper version of The Cambridge Satchel Company, one of the IT bags of 2011, that you probably have noticed in some Fashion Guru's Blogs.
At New Yorker, they had in yellow and blue, I can't remember the prices, but I tried searching for the bags on the internet and I can't find a picture os them, not even on the New Yorker Official WEBSITE x_X what the fudge? Well I'm thinking of buying one, but we'll see. I will have to go to the shop again, and look at the bag better, since I was in a rush I didn't pay much attention to the details, and if I can indeed use it with any of my clothes.
Do you like these bags or not really?

16 comments:

  1. I wish I owned one! they are so gorgeous!

    xxo
    http://www.iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them!! i love the colours but i wouldn't be too sure on how to coordinate with the clothes i have..

    Sauniya'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are really clean and cute. You will have lots of occasions to use them!

    thebeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olá! Não uso muito satchels, mas destas gosto imenso, quer pelo design quer pelas cores. As cores assim fortes dão-lhes imensa piada!
    Beijinhos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these bags! They're so bright and they make any outfit pop! xxoxooo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love color. So I would get one. I think I would go with pink:)
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love color. So I would get one. I think I would go with pink:)
    thoughtsofpaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those colours, so hard to choose....green maybe? pink maybe? i just want them all :)

    hope you can visit my blog sometime and if you like, maybe we can follow each other?
    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bags, I love the amazing colors!!! Thank you so much for visitng my blog and for your sweet comment:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bela renovação do blog!

    Eu acho estas malas mt giras, vou ter de passar na new yorker e ver o q ha por la então ;)

    xoxo F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tend to hate when something gets epidemic, it takes all the fun away, imo, but these I still couldn't get over! ;) especially in neon, both yellow and green!

    http://myfashioninsider.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute bags with lovely colors, what do you want more?
    Great!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really really really like it!

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...