13/02/2011

Ombré Hair

Hiya,
Have you ever heard of Ombré hair? It basically consists of having lighter hair colour on the both part of your hair.
And lately I’ve been thinking about doing it.... huummmm
Here are some pictures of celebrities with Ombré hair, and also a video that explains one of the ways to do it. On this video they dye the roots of the hair in a darker colour, the other way that you can do it (I could find a good video) is to simply bleach the ends of your hair, like half way down – depending on the length of your hair. But the main thing is to do it in a irregular way :)

 Ashlee Simpson

Whitney Port

Drew Barrymore

Rachel Bilson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...