02/12/2010

Taylor Swift & Jake Gyllenhaal

What does singer Taylor Swift and actor Jake Gyllenhaal have in common? Well their birthdays are in December..... aaaaaaaaaand they are dating each other :O Say wwhhaaaatttt?!?!?!
Taylor is 20 becoming 21, and Jake is 29 turning 30 hhuuuummmm. I'm guessing he has no problem with ages, he dated Reese Witherspoon, she is 4 years older than him with 2 kids, and Taylor is 9 years younger than Jake.
And I'm guessing that Taylor has a taste for older man, she has been rumored to have dated singer John Mayer.
Huuuuumm I'm jealous, yes... yes I am, I know it's a ugly thing to say but, heee iiisss sssooooo HHOOOTTTT >.<



1 comment:

  1. Do you think he'd mind going a couple of years younger and dating me? :p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...