16/11/2010

Lady Gaga, now a subject of study

A couple of months ago, I heard that a University in the USA has a module about video-games , probably a guy's biggest dream haha. And now there is a new module "in town" (in the University of South Carolina), next year that will have a new module called "The Sociology of Fame" and I guess as an example they are going to use Lady Gaga's fast increasing career. 
The video below talks about this, it's mainly in Portuguese, but there are some parts spoken in English.
Would you like to study such module in Uni? :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...