06/09/2010

You’ll never find the right person if you don’t let go of the wrong one.



It is true indeed. You spend so much time thinking about someone, what could have been, or wasting your time with her/him and she/he doesn't even cares about you. And you don't notice that sometimes Mrs./Mr. Right For You is right there, around the corner, waiting for you.
So let's try and close that door from the past, shall we? Ciao... 

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

1 comment:

  1. awwwwes we agree! this is such a sweet post! Letting go and giving chances leads to happiness :)


    Cheers, B & Liv
    www.blivbook.blogspot.com
    B L I V B O O K: darling&diva ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...