05/09/2010

Cleaning my Facebook!

Although I do know a lot of people, there's still a lot of people that I don't know (personally) from my Facebook friends list.
I must admit is good to have a lot of "friends" so that you can pass to the next level on those games from Zynga, like Mafia Wars, Farmville, Café World, etc...
But at the same time, I don't want many strangers looking in to my profile. I've been noticing some fake profiles and sometimes those people copy fotos of yours and use them pretending that they are you. And no, this doesn't only happen with celebrities.
I know just for the fact of having an X number of profiles on the internet, I'm exposing myself, but at the same time I think that it's still possible to control this.
Unless a Hackers has access to your account, well in that case your fucked up... I'm just saying...


This picture was a print screen that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...