05/04/2010

Another death....


I don't know what's going on... but last Sunday morning another family of mine died of a heart attack :S
1st on the 19th of March, a man that I considered him my granfather passed away. On the next weekend the grandmother of a cousin of mine passed away. And on this last Sunday morning a uncle of mine passed away.... Is it me, or is that just too many deaths on a space of 2 weeks or so?
And suck the fact that I'm in the U.K. and all of this is happening in Portugal and I can't go there, for the funeral to say my last goodbyes :(.

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

2 comments:

  1. My sympathies.
    Obrigado pelo filme ;) mas preferia que tivesses guardado o dinheiro para teres vindo cá na Páscoa -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. também já te estou a seguir hehe :D

    beijoca *

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...