15/03/2010

BEST CLASS EVAAARRR :P


Yeeeaahhhhh \o/ So today I had a class from 9am 'till 10am. Woke up, didn't felt like getting out of bed like always on a Monday morning, but since I can't miss more classes, I got up, did my stuff and went to Uni. Once I got there, apparently it was video session today, but the VCR wasn't working, ssooooo 5 minutes later, class dismissed huurraayy. So I came back home, since I have a 4 hour gap and thank God I only live 10 minutes away from Uni by foot :P 

I do not own the Copyrights of this picture. It was found via Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Blog. I really do appreciate.
If you are leaving me a comment PLEASE leave a link TO YOUR BLOG if you have one, so that I can reply and pay you a visit aswell.
xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...